K-6200 machines offer superior maneuverability and a small footprint allows easy access to tight work areas. It comes equipped with either Inner Core cable or Integral Wound cable. Recommend 5/8" (16 mm) cable for 3" (75 mm) to 6" (150 mm) drain lines up to 200' (61 m).
3" to 6" (75 to 150 mm) Drain/Sewer Lines Up to 200€™ (61 m)
- Patented Cable Control System €“ Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flip over.
- Direct Drive Design €“ 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds. Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered. Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction €“ Separate drum and machine in seconds. Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable €“ Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation. Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof. Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED® Control and Standard Accessories €“ Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained. AUTOFEED control, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
|Line Capacity||3"-6" (75-150 mm) Lines, up to 200' (61 m)|
|Drum Capacity||100' (30.5 m) of 5/8" (16 mm) cable|
|Weight (Machine & 100€™ (30.5 m) of Cable)||180 lbs (81.6 kg)|
|Size||29 1/2" (75 cm) x 43 1/2" (110 cm) x 18 3/4" (47 cm) L x H x W|
|Type||115V/60 Hz, 5.6 Amp, Reversible, Universal AC Motor|
|Rating||4/10 HP, 285 RPM|
|CSA Approved||Approved to UL standards (NRTLC)|
||K6200 Machine with standard accessories|
|1||5/8" x 100' IW Solid Core Cable|